This Information Is Made Available as a Free Public Service, Without Express or Implied Warranties of Any Kind, and Subject to the Following Disclaimers:
1. ACCURACY AND CONTINUITY OF SERVICE. The Town makes no guarantee of the completeness or accuracy of any information provided. It makes no promise or warranty to maintain or update this public service or information contained and made available to the public. The Town may suspend or discontinue this service at any time, or it may elect to charge a fee for access or use. The user assumes the risk of verifying any materials used or relied on.
2. NO WARRANTIES. The Town disclaims any express or implied warranty in providing for public use its computer system and any materials, information, graphics, products, or processes contained therein. It makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any responsibility in the use of this service or its contents for its accuracy, completeness, currency, its use for any general of particular purpose, nor that such items or use of such items would not violate or infringe rights of others. This service is provided on a strictly “as is” basis.
4. COPYRIGHT LIMITATIONS. The Town has made the content of these pages available to the public and anyone may view, copy or distribute information found here without obligation to the Town, unless otherwise stated on particular materials or information to which a restriction on free use may apply. However, the Town makes no warranty that materials contained herein are free of Copyright claims or other restrictions or limitations on free use or display.
5. ASSUMPTION OF RISK OF USE. A user of the Town’s computer system for information made available for public use assumes the risk of use or reliance on such information. Neither the Town, its employees or agents shall be liable for any damages for viewing, distributing or copying of materials on its sites made available to the public, including indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. MONITORING OF SYSTEM; NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY. All Town computer systems are subject to monitoring at all times to assure proper functioning of the systems, to provide security for the computer system’s operation and information contained, to prevent unauthorized use, and to deter and investigate violations of law. There is no reasonable expectation of privacy in the use of this public computer system.